Re: [Gimp-developer] Fw: suggestion for new versions of GIMP

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:08 PM,  <gg catking net> wrote:

> Please consider suggestions others make rather than being so dismissive.

In my experience "leave it to the user" kind of attitude regarding
essential features leads to poor usability way too often. Thus before
we introduce some sort of editor to the existing XML menu structure
personally I'd really like to make sure that we did our best to make
the defaults most reasonable. Agreed? :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org