Re: [gDesklets] About window

Hola!

> I'm using it in the new shell and it seems to be ok. At least it's the
> official way of doing stuff, so I'd recommend it.

Yeah, just what came to my mind in the first place, too. But I am quiet
not sure if it is sufficient for our needs/ideas.

> Reinventing the wheel is never a good idea ;)

:). Still not sure if it is "good enough" for us ;).
But I guess I'll have to play around a bit with it to be sure.

Greetings, Bjoern

btw.: haven't figured out yet how to start the new shell :/.