Re: pvanhoof issue (was: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap)

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 03:11 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 04:02 +0200, Zeeshan Ali wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > > I don't think we need ethics-teachings about this. We GNOME
> > programmers  know. We do.
> >
> > I can't say for others but I for one find it extremely insulting when
> > Mr. Van Hoof represent me without my concent. I really want to know
> > who in the the hell made him the GNOME developers' representative and
> > be able to tell others what I know and need?
>
> Saying that we don't need lessons morality is "extremely insulting" to
> you?
>
> (that's all I said)
>

> Cheers,
>
> Philip

I think you know perfectly well what Zeeshan is objecting to, despite
your feigned incredulity above.  You repeatedly post imflammatory things
and try to pick fights with Richard Stallman and the FSF, and then you
act as if you're speaking for GNOME developers when the predictable
argument begins.  I for one have basically stopped reading most
foundation-list threads because you insist on dragging every single
conversation down into the mud.

jonner