Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Juanjo Marin <juanjomarin96 yahoo es> wrote:

This thread is about how can we set a strategic roadmap. It is more
about innovation vs stability. We are doing pretty well on the stability
side with our six-months cycle schedule. We are even adding some
innovation, but we must find a way to set long term ambicious goals and
set a plan for accomplising in all its extension. GNOME 3 looks like the
best strategic movement since long time ago. I'm excited about it ;). We
must go forward.

I agree! We should already have an idea about what GNOME 4 will look like so we can create a plan to get there and excite others to join us. What's our vision?

Stormy