Re: GNOME: lack of strategic roadmap

    What's important
    to GNOME is the vision and the philosophy of open access,

The philosophy of GNOME is that the user should have freedom.
If we talk in terms of "open" or "access" then we omit what is
most important.

Stormy asked people to suggest a vision for 5 years from now.  I can't
contribute to the practical side of that, since foreseeing the future
is not my forte.  But at the philosophical level it is crucial to keep
"freedom for the users" front and center.  What world problem will
GNOME have solved?  The problem of non-free software in the desktop.