Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimit! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

 No smiley, I really don't see where you're going and why you're driving
this, I'm starting to get nuts over the issue to the point of being
disinterested in the matter....

Daniel,

I am really sorry that my position makes you feel that way. I rarely go into such debates because in most cases I can say for myself "I don't care". Unfortunately, this is the case when I feel that "I do care". My personal expirience and my knowledge tell me that it's
not a safe change. Thus I strongly object it.

I am going nowhere. I very far from accusing the current board in any wrong doing. But I do think that such changes should be voted by all members (not by the board only) and I do think that both position (pro and contra) should be fully dicussed in public
before such a voting occurs.

With best regards,
Aleksey