Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- To: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Cc: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>, rms gnu org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?
- Date: 27 Jun 2003 20:31:36 -0400
> PS: As far as I am concerned this whole discussion is only (once again)
> the distinction between the `open source movement' and the `free
> software' movement.
Then you are a confused individual, since this discussion has
*absolutely* nothing to do with any debate over
the use of the term `open source' vs `free software'. Re-read the thread.
] [Thread Prev