Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?

    Or he could *download* the proprietary software, and run it for a few
    hours, and effectively make a change instead of complaining.

We all lead by example with our actions; we all show our priorities by
what factors we base our decisions on.  You have made your values and
priorities clear: you value technical advances far more than freedom.

    I was not involved in the organization of Guadec.  I just see people
    like Rui and you as being tremendously disrespectful for the hard work
    that the volunteers put together.

GUADEC exists for GNOME, and GNOME exists for freedom, so it is a
mistake to construe our concern for freedom as a lack of respect for
people who develop GNOME.