Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?

Hey,

> If someone is willing to do this, or if someone who already uses
> RealPlayer wants to do the conversion, I won't reject the results.
> However, pressing a person to violate his principles by installing a
> non-free program is acutely disrespectful.

Let's not kid ourselves here. People have the 'right' to not choose to
view the footage without violating whatever they hold dear to
themselves.

> It can't be terribly hard for the GUADEC organizers to post the .wav
> files.

As has been mentioned numerous times, we'll try to have some sort of
free/open/whatever audio format online soon.

Glynn