Re: [fdn-ann] GNOME MEDIA ADVISORY FOR REVIEW

> > I just don't want the press to laugh at us if we exagerrate too
> > much. I am also concerned about derailing our PR plan at this late a
> > juncture. People have been working on our press strategy for weeks now.
>
> Good point.
>
> Miguel.

The press won't laugh.  Hackers seem to react badly to hyperbole.  Press
only laugh when they catch you trying to play them for fools.  Since
this is a press conference and journalists have very heavy filters for
exaggeration, there isn't much worry.  However, if we don't say this is
big, how will journalists know.
Russ