Re: [fdn-ann] GNOME MEDIA ADVISORY FOR REVIEW
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- Cc: "Barbara Heffner" <bheffner chenpr com>,foundation-announcement gnome org, emcshane chenpr com,msouza chenpr com, Marco Boerries Eng Sun COM
- Subject: Re: [fdn-ann] GNOME MEDIA ADVISORY FOR REVIEW
- Date: 08 Aug 2000 19:15:37 -0400
> This sounds like a much stronger statement than what we felt
> comfortable with making before - I think we should still keep this
> vague since we have not seen the code, etc etc.
Yeah, but before the tone was `Open Office and GNOME Office unite'.
This new version is `GNOME project ADOPTS Open Office and integrates
with GNOME Office'.
> Hmmm, I wonder if AOL or mozilla.org could be convinced to join the
> GNOME Foundation then.
That is part of Marco's plan.
> This sounds like quite an exaggeration at this point, to say we are
> the "platform of choice" for these things. Hopefully soon it won't be.
I am convinced :-)
] [Thread Prev