Re: Terminology

Bengt Thuree wrote:
Nope, we still will need the last imported concept.
With your reasoning, you can import directly into an album, but that might
be the Vacation to Paris, but you have 4 imports (cards or whatever) for
this small trip.

I obviously didn't express myself too well... What I meant was that f-spot could always automatically create an album when you imported pictures - named something like "Import-YYYY-MM-DD..." If we stored these in a different list than the user created albums, it'd give you an easy way to find *any* import you've made - whether it was yesterday or 3 years ago. And if we're going to implement albums anyway, we basically get last-imported functionality for free...

> Much easier to specifically tag a small subset of pictures at a time :)

I agree - and I think would be an easy way to tag just the photos from your most recent import. If we do this - at least for these albums, I think the default should be to show all tags...

Warren