Re: Terminology

I don't think that albums should be created automatically on import. I
don't like anything being done for me automatically. That's for people
who can't think for themselves- and there is a popular operating
system that I ran away from because is is designed for people who
cannot think for themselves (and it does a whole lot of things
automatically).

A feature that would show all the photos from the last import would
solve the need for this. By last import, I don't mean the last card
that was imported. If four cards are imported, with less than an hour
between each one, then we can assume that they are all part of the
same import.