Re: Terminology

On Ti, 2006-09-19, 10:23, Warren Baird skrev:

> Thomas PARIS wrote:
>> I cast my vote for a default of not showing unused tags. But that's
>> because I see albums as something used *after* importing and tagging.
>
> It definitely needs to be saved in gconf so people can change the
> behaviour once and get their preferred behaviour afterwards.

Definitely.,

How about some options on showing the most recently used tags when tagging?

> Incidentally - this might remove the need for the 'last imported'
> concept --- if we by default create a new album for every import, it
> lets you easily find all of the photos from a given import.    We'd
> probably want to put these 'import' albums in a separate folder so they
> don't clutter the album view...
Nope, we still will need the last imported concept.
With your reasoning, you can import directly into an album, but that might
be the Vacation to Paris, but you have 4 imports (cards or whatever) for
this small trip.

Much easier to specifically tag a small subset of pictures at a time :)

/Bengt