Re: [Evolution] trouble using Evolution with Exchange

On Fri, 2016-03-11 at 09:17 -0500, Garrett Mitchener wrote:
(evolution:4206): camel-ews-provider-WARNING **:
camel_ews_folder_update_thread: Authentication failed

followed by blocks

        Hi,
a bit more interesting part would be what is in the log before this
runtime warning, because the runtime warning is shown based on the
response from the server.

< HTTP/1.1 1 Cancelled

Hmm, the Cancel is sort of interesting to me. But I can be wrong.

Authorization: NTLM XXX...
Is it safe to post that information? As in, is there anything in the
log that could reveal a password or some other secret?

And is there anything else I should trim?

I agree with Ángel, trim anything related to authentication. Just in
case. Even your server addresses and realm names might be good to trim.

I see from your log that the server supports Basic, NTLM and Kerberos
authentications (the Negotiate is named Kerberos in the UI). If you
renew your ticker after login, then you can use the Kerberos type and
avoid password storing for the server. I do not think it's related to
your issue, I'm only mentioning it here as a side note.
        Bye,
        Milan