Re: [Evolution] trouble using Evolution with Exchange

I've run evolution that way a couple of times, and also with
CAMEL_DEBUG=all. It generates a *lot* of detailed output, and I've
been sifting through it. What should I look for?

I see lots of XML fragments with "NoError" and "Success",
<m:ConnectionStatus>OK, ...

I see SQL that seems to be storing the e-mail I just sent (that
triggered an error about being disconnected).

I don't see anything that looks like a connection failure or error message.