Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

to. den 11. 02. 2016 klokka 09.45 (+0100) skreiv Andre Klapper:
On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 20:28 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
I'm just curious what the DAT-files are, that are created when I send
and receive attachments?

I'd be very surprised if Evolution suddenly created .dat files.

I've only seen "winmail.dat" files created by Microsoft Exchange
Servers, which can include any kind of data (see your favorite internet
 search engine or MS Exchange forum).

andre

Thank you! I tried to open them, by the way, in gedit, but they were
empty. I'm just worried because I downloaded them. I really hope they're
not doing my computer any harm. The sender doesn't understand it either.
I'll look into it.

Thanks again!

SRW