Re: [Evolution] Annoyance with "next message" order

On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 12:04 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
Would it help if you turned on "show deleted messages" (or off "hide
deleted messages") - then it wouldn't ever need to re-order the
list?

Possibly... but I don't like to show my deleted messages :)

IMHO the ordering should take into account messages deleted but not
expunged, such that merely deleting a message should not reorder
anything. However I'm not sure that that is what actually happens and am
too lazy to test it properly :-)

poc