Re: [Evolution] Annoyance with "next message" order

On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 07:52 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
it uses the tree, basically what you see in UI, positioning based on
the selected row index. There is some influence of collapsed threads,
usually above the selected message. I recall a bug with a race
condition on the positioning, two parts are fighting to restore the
position, one part uses timeout, another idle. If they are processed
in a wrong order, they can cause the cursor mis-position (that was
mostly observed with collapsed threads). Your 3.12.10 has a fix for
it, but maybe it doesn't work fully.

I realized on my home system I'm using 3.11.3 (Linux Mint... I'm going
to reload this with a different distro within the next month or two).
My work system uses 3.12.10 (Ubuntu GNOME).  I'm tried to pay attention
when I delete messages but haven't seen the problem (of course now that
I'm looking for it, it's harder to find...)

I'll follow up if/when I get any fresh detail.