Re: [Evolution] Annoyance with "next message" order

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 17:19 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
Next daft newbie-user question... how do I make that the default for
*all* folders instead of having to change them one by one?

        Hi,
the more general approach is not that obvious, which is a pita.
Instead of saving your view as a newly named, use the 'Messages' one.
That's the default view for regular folders. Unless you changed
anything in the respective folder it still uses it. Picking the view
from the View menu will reset it.

Less general approach lies at Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences-
General tab->Apply the same view settings to all folders.

Sent and similar special folders are exceptions, but not that big. I'd
say.
        Bye,
        Milan