Re: [Evolution] Duplicate spam

On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 21:12 +1000, dean wrote:
I'm now starting to think my problem was with the
messages being "unmarked" for deletion before i got to expunge and
that was why it didn't work

        Hi,
right, that's it. Messages in the Junk folder are not deleted, they are
just junk, thus the expunge doesn't work on them. Expunge in the Trash
is different, because messages in the Trash are deleted by default.

Ok no worries, should this be disabled in most cases?

The QResync is disabled by default, but if you carry your account from
previous versions (several), then it can be left enabled from times
when it was enabled by default.
        Bye,
        Milan