Re: [Evolution] PPAs and Postings (was Re: downloads page)

On Sat, 2013-08-24 at 19:20 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Sat, 2013-08-24 at 18:08 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
This is a  last remaining refugee for people that want to use
bottom-posting.

You're mistaken, top posting isn't wanted for quasi all mailing lists
that have to do with computers and even for most mailing lists that have
completely nothing to do with computers.

I didn't notice that anybody was called names or that a request was
ignored, when somebody decided to use top posting and/or HTML. Some of
us simply try to explain that it really, really could become to time
consuming to handle HTML and/or top posting mails.

For example, how do you think is HTML formatted for people who use
Braille?

We have _serious_ reasons why HTML and bottom posting is _less good_.
                                        ^^^^^^^ *chuckle* top

It's not a freakish fashion we like to keep or to establish.