Re: [Evolution] PPAs and Postings (was Re: downloads page)

On 24 August 2013 12:47, Betti Ann and Preston Smith <prbasmith gmail com> wrote:
The issue of top, bottom or interspersed postings will exist for ever. I prefer top posting because I present and can read the bottom line immediately. The context advantage of bottom posting is good but to read the bottom line I have to take a couple of extra key strokes. The above example of interspersed posting speaks for itself. To be honest I do not bother reading most bottom posted messages

Telling someone not to bottom post without even a welcome or salutation is in itself rude.

1) He answered your question before *politely* asking you not to top-post.
2) Your comment on interspersed posting does indeed speak for itself, since that's the preferred way to answer mail on technical lists such as this one. Or did you mean something else?

poc