[Evolution] downloads page

Hi :)
Trying to replicate ydays success i found it quite difficult to find how to download Evolution.

It might help to have a link on this page
https://help.gnome.org/about/
or somewhere nearby, or have a heading along with the others at the top or bottom of the page even if clicking it takes the person to a different website.

I eventually realised that with Ubuntu it might be better to use that ppa
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3

One of the frequent problems on this list is with Ubuntu users using some ancient version of Evolution and clearly the Ubunutu package maintainers are not going to fix it by putting a very recent version in their repos.  I guess that is why some kind soul created the PPA.  So is it possible to help the kind soul and the Ubuntu users by promoting the PPA in some way?  Perhaps one link on the main website to go to a downloads page and then a 2nd link for Ubuntu users?

Regards from
Tom :)