Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Carddav Server fails

It's a bit more elaborate than just trying several URLs with brute
force, but yes, there is a way to not depend on the user knowing the
right URL.

I would agree that brute force is not the right way, but I am not sure if I would go that far to call go
through a list of possible URL a "brute force". Anyhow, I cannot think of another way - except if the server
would send the URLs to the client.

Can you tell me how this is generally implemented?

No-one has had the time to implement it? Just guessing, I wasn't
involved in the development.

Ah - this would explain it :)

Greets,
Dennis