[Evolution] Connecting to Carddav Server fails

Hello list,

I am trying to connect Evolution to a carddav server, but I fail, no matter what I try.

Here is my setup:

Carddav Servers used:

- Mac Server with OS X Server 10.6
- Debian 6 with ownCloud

Evolution version used:

- 2.32.2 on Ubuntu 11.04
- 2.2.2 both on Ubuntu 11.10 and Fedora 16

URLs I used to connect to:

1. Mac Server:

http://serverurl:port

-> Error I get: GDBus.Error:org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.AddressBook.OtherError: PROPFIND on webdav failed
with HTTP status 7 (Connection terminated unexpectedly)

2. ownCloud:

http://serverurl/apps/contacts/carddav.php

-> Password is asked, but no contacts are found (although there are at least 15 contacts)

http://serverurl/apps/contacts/carddav.php/addressbooks/username/

-> No password is asked and no contacts are found

Can please anybody help me to get this work? I would really like to use evolution to connect to my carddav
servers.

Greets,
Dennis