Re: [Evolution] gconf-edit

They gconf key /apps/evolution/shell/view_defaults/folder_bar/width
contains the width of the sidebar.  Open up gconf-editor, navigate to
that key and move the sidebar separator - and as if by magic the value
of that key changes.

Close down Evo, set the key to a value, and Evo starts up with that
value.  BUT there is a minimum value of 198 px.

I meant to say, if that key/value isn't there, then I suspect that that
is why it doesn't keep the configuration.

P.