Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 19:35 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

OK, that's more complex then... because in the general case it's not
really OK to turn *either* of the existing 'Reply' or 'Reply to All'
buttons into a 'Reply to List' button. They're both used.

I thought we were going the other way now, as you proposed I.e. turning
Reply To List into Reply To All when no list headers are detected.

You could add a third button, I suppose... but then why bother making
it change to 'Reply to All' for non-list messages, when there's an
existing 'Reply to All' button right next to it? (As there is in the
Message menu).

I almost never use the buttons so that's irrelevant to me.

poc