Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 16:20 -0600, Bart wrote:
I can't understand why, if replying to a list message, I would want to
send the same message to a person on that list.  I find it quite
annoying to get two messages because to reply, I have to pick out
which is which.  CTRL-L works only on the list message.

I don't understand it either, but apparently it's something some people
want.

If you change CTRL-L to work like CTRL-R, I would be taking my
messages off list unknowingly, the subject would remain unchanged, so
the filters would place the replies into my list folder.

No-one has proposed changing Ctrl-L to work like Ctrl-R. My original
proposal was the other way round. My revised proposal makes Ctrl-L work
like Shift-Ctrl-R when no list headers are present.

poc