Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list
- From: Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist net>
- To: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:58:11 -0400
On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 17:30 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
You could add a third button, I suppose... but then why bother making
it change to 'Reply to All' for non-list messages, when there's an
existing 'Reply to All' button right next to it? (As there is in the
I almost never use the buttons so that's irrelevant to me.
Nevertheless any suggested change must also describe how the buttons
would work / change as a result as well. Otherwise it's not complete.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm a bit lost. It seems like it
shouldn't be too difficult to collect all the current relevant behavior
into one table and then produce a second table showing the suggested new
behavior. If we kept that and continued to update it I think more
people would be able to follow the discussion and comment on it.
The table should include menu items, keybindings, and buttons assigned
to each action. Plus popup dialog notations where relevant.
] [Thread Prev