Re: [Evolution] Evolution Plugins

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 15:22 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Heh, I've been waiting for more news on developing Evo plugins using
Mono.
<http://psankar.blogspot.com/2007/10/write-evolution-plugins-using-mono-c.html>

Sadly, it has been very quiet.

The language bindings are horribly out of date and unmaintained and will
probably remain so until we add introspection support to our libraries.

Unfortunately that's not really on any of our radars (speaking for the
sorely understaffed development team) but it would be a great place to
contribute to Evolution-Data-Server without having to acquire a deep
technical understanding of the code.