Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

Hi Mike,

Goodness gracious Mike!  May I ask what you need or use 351 folders for?
That's an awful lot of folders.  Just curious.

Mostly mailing lists, I guess. But I have procmail separate out an awful
lot of stuff, like receipts, sales, bills, other automated messages.
Since I receive so many a day (hundred(s)), that greatly reduces the
amount of work I have to do just to keep up, particularly when I don't
check it for a day or two (I can just ignore new messages on most
mailing lists, for example).

Gots to hand it to you Mike (that's an English phrase meaning well done
or something similar for you non-native speakers of English :)).

If I had that much stuff coming through email I would be spending 2-3
hours a day responding and otherwise reading what needed to be read!

Carlos