Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 18:12 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

I'm confused about your problem, because I'm on about 5 lists
(debian-user being the highest volume), but don't have any problems
figuring out where things come from.  And I've disabled all vfolders.

Since each folder highlights it's new messages, and "." brings you
to Next Unread Message, there is no confusion, since I read all
the new messages from folder A, go to folder B, wash, rinse repeat.

Right. And that's my real problem. I have to scan for emboldened folders and open them before I can get to the next unread message. My original post was about a feature that thunderbird has whereby you jump to the next unread message across _all_ folders. So, if I've just finished reading the last new message from the evolution list, I press a button (say '.') and it jumps to the first unread message in evolution-hackers.

Perhaps it's something that'll be an easy Eplugin...

mike
--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)