Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

Hi Mike,

Perhaps you have a much smaller number of folders than I:
        burner suppressingfire:~$ ls -d Maildir/.* | wc -l
        351
Even with nesting, that's still quite a lot...

Goodness gracious Mike!  May I ask what you need or use 351 folders for?
That's an awful lot of folders.  Just curious.

I mean I don't know, maybe that's not that unusual for big time email
users but I've never heard of anyone having that many folders.

Carlos