Re: [Evolution] Re: Suggestions on how to work with Evolution UI effectively?

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 14:08 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Right. And that's my real problem. I have to scan for emboldened
> folders and open them before I can get to the next unread message.

Scan?  Attached is my Folders pane, and there's no real "scanning"
necessary.  It's all right there in front of me.

Perhaps you have a much smaller number of folders than I:
burner suppressingfire:~$ ls -d Maildir/.* | wc -l
351
Even with nesting, that's still quite a lot...

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)