Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

Hi Ron,

Please note the "sort of" before the words "CLI programmer" in my
original post :).

I noticed it.  My amended assertion still stands, though.  "Pro-
gramming" means using "control structures" to have the computer
decide what to do.

Technically you are correct Ron and I agree with you in a technical
sense.  I was just using "programming" loosely as a tongue in cheek sort
of term to highlight what uninitiated one's coming from the Windows
world might see CLI entry of commands as.

By the way one of the hats that I have put on before, and still do from
time to time, is that of a computer programmer (degreed).  I have
programmed in Visual Basic and Delphi in paid positions and have dabbled
extensively in Perl and C (among others).  So yeah I know what you are
talking about :).

Carlos