Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

2.0.2 has a lot of bugs though, try 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 at least.

I had tried upgrading my version, but I couldn't find the RPMs for FC3,
the link to Red Carpet on the Evolution project page (at gnome.org)
gives a 404 error to Novell and the installer program that I found
couldn't determine my OS. So I tried compiling it from scratch, but that
didn't work very well for me (resolving dependencies, etc.). So for now
I am stuck on this version.
Probably should have added this last night, but forgot to. ;-)

Is there an idiot's guide to compiling Evolution from the source? I
don't build too many things from source on my FC3 systems, so I suspect
that my problems are mostly from not knowing which packages are needed
and what order they need to be installed in, or where they are installed
to if they were installed with an RPM (when not in a standard location
that the config script can find).
--
Doug

Random Thought:
Whitehead's Law:
        The obvious answer is always overlooked.