Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 15:10 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Haven't seen this.  Unless it is just 'busy', e.g. re-indexing a
folder that the next message is destined for since i is just opening
up.

Well, I have seen it locked up for several hours before, so I wouldn't
think that it would be a re-indexing issue. Is there anything that I can
do to determine if this is the case?

2.0.2 has a lot of bugs though, try 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 at least.

I had tried upgrading my version, but I couldn't find the RPMs for FC3,
the link to Red Carpet on the Evolution project page (at gnome.org)
gives a 404 error to Novell and the installer program that I found
couldn't determine my OS. So I tried compiling it from scratch, but that
didn't work very well for me (resolving dependencies, etc.). So for now
I am stuck on this version.
--
Doug

Random Thought:
Teach children to be polite and courteous in the home, and, when they grow up,
they won't be able to edge a car onto a freeway.