Re: [Evolution] hanging when downloading messages

LOL  Just as an aside....man do I ever feel sorry for someone coming to
Linux from the Windows world and finding themselves having to become a
sort of CLI programmer to get a program installed from source.

<snip>
Yes, running a few commands is not "programming", but yes, many windows
folks will go into a tail-spinning panic if they have to actually type a
command.

Seen that, but not been there (I started on TRS-80 and then went
to CP/M).  But the leap from "type a few commands" to "had to
program" is a leap too far.

Please note the "sort of" before the words "CLI programmer" in my
original post :).

Carlos