Re: [Evolution] Evo filters

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 16:51 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
On Sat, 2005-15-01 at 10:57 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:
When creating a filter, it appears that you can only apply it to
incoming or outgoing mail - is there any way we could have a third
"manual" option here ?

Select the mails you want to apply filters to, right click, and select
"Apply Filters".

Yep, that one I already know about...

What I'd really like is to be able to setup filters, but not have them
applied until I manually do so... I like to have all of my email in the
Inbox for a quick read, and use the subfolders as an archival tool.