Re: [Evolution] Evo filters

On Sat, 2005-15-01 at 10:57 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:
When creating a filter, it appears that you can only apply it to
incoming or outgoing mail - is there any way we could have a third
"manual" option here ?

Select the mails you want to apply filters to, right click, and select
"Apply Filters".

As an alternative, can the application of filters to incoming email be
disabled until you manually apply them ?

Can't help you with that one, sorry. I don't think it's currently
possible.