Re: [Evolution] new feature request -- customise action of 'junk' button

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 09:11 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 22:11 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:
So I would like a configuration option that allowed one to automatically
forward any message marked as 'junk' to a specific mailbox or an
address.

I second that - being able to attach a customisable script to both
buttons would be a nice feature.

FWIW, you should be able to create your own sa-learn script in your path
that does whatever you want.

OK, I'm happy with that, except that I can't figure out how the mail is
passed to sa-learn.  So far as I can tell evo invokes sa-learn with the
parameters "--rebuild --local" and does not read anything from stdin.

I've found a copy of the sa-learn man page and I can't find any
reference to --rebuild.  sa-learn seems to expect to be pointed at a
folder.

Any hints on how to get the script to read the offending email?