Re: [Evolution] Evo filters

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 11:57 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:
Yep, that one I already know about...

What I'd really like is to be able to setup filters, but not have them
applied until I manually do so... I like to have all of my email in the
Inbox for a quick read, and use the subfolders as an archival tool.

I do this, too, but via VFolders. I usually just read the 'New Mail'
VFolder, but keep all my mail in (procmail-managed) subfolders.

For stuff that I want to stick around, I mark it important, and look to
the 'Important Mail' VFolder to find them later.

mike

--
Michael R Head <burner suppressingfire org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)