Re: [Evolution] new feature request -- customise action of 'junk' button

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 22:11 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 08:01 +1300, Russell Fulton wrote:
Now that we have 'junk' and 'no junk' buttons, i'd like to be able to
customise their actions!   In our environment we scan all mail centrally
and anything that slips through we send back to the local 'spam'
address.

So I would like a configuration option that allowed one to automatically
forward any message marked as 'junk' to a specific mailbox or an
address.

I second that - being able to attach a customisable script to both
buttons would be a nice feature.

FWIW, you should be able to create your own sa-learn script in your path
that does whatever you want.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>