Re: [Evolution] How set a default domain for domainless emails??? e.g. sendto: Fred

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 08:31 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
So there's no concept of a "default domain"? I've frequently thought
this would be useful, especially for those of us who work from several
locations. I correspond with a large user community at my institution,
both from the office and from home, so it's not a question of putting
everyone in my address book, and I've found the LDAP lookup from Evo to
be really slow -- whereas Thunderbird for some reason is very fast,
against the same server -- so it would be a nice feature. I guess I'll
file a wishlist request.

If I type in e.g. "des" with no domain, it will default to my account
name on my server, and will deliver mail correctly. Is this not what
you're asking?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support