Re: [Evolution] Evo filters

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 11:57 +0000, Jon Biddell wrote:

Select the mails you want to apply filters to, right click, and select
"Apply Filters".

Yep, that one I already know about...

What I'd really like is to be able to setup filters, but not have them
applied until I manually do so... I like to have all of my email in the
Inbox for a quick read, and use the subfolders as an archival tool.

In what way does 'apply filters' not do what you want?  You have all
your read mail in the inbox hit ^A to select all the messages and the ^Y
to apply the filters that moves all the messages to their respective
folders for archiving.

what am I missing?