Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: "Michael C. Neel" <neel mediapulse com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>, Nigel Metheringham <Nigel Metheringham dev intechnology co uk>, Evolution Users <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:56:14 -0400
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 09:56 -0400, Michael C. Neel wrote:
I know what spambayes is.
Quick list of imap filtering:
1. Download message, make it as deleted
2. Check message for spam clues, place results in headers
3. Upload checked version to server
4. Purge deleted message
give me the actual rules. not the made-up-my-own-syntax rules that don't
correspond to any evolution filter rules.
Jeff, don't bother, it's clear you're not reading my emails. Those
steps are what spambayes does, which I doubt your assertion that you
know about spambayes. As I have said before, there are no evo filter
Well, its mostly in this thread but to be fair I had to go back and read
all your mails in this thread to pick out the various pieces of what
your setup was, as it wasn't all in one place (hopefully i get it now).
Anyhow it appears the bug is known and is simply Evo (correct me Jeff or
Michael if I'm wrong) not picking up the deletion flag on the server
(since SpamBayes writes a modified message back to the server and marks
the original for deletion). Hitting Send/Receive or switching folders
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev