Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?
- From: "Michael C. Neel" <neel mediapulse com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>, Evolution Users <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:41:58 -0400
On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 00:15, Not Zed wrote:
Are you talking about messages from the ximiaOn Tue, 2004-05-25 at 23:36 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
No, these are regular messages. My emails now contain a header, X-Evolution-Source, which I think it's safe to say isn't from my Cyrus IMAP server =). The IMAP protocol AFAIK doesn't allow for you to change a message on the server, so to add a header you must create a copy and remove the original.
This problem does not occur when evolution is closed and with outlook express. It also doesn't occur if SpamBayes is stopped, but that's not an option for me, lol.
] [Thread Prev