Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

I know what spambayes is.

> Quick list of imap filtering:
>
> 1. Download message, make it as deleted
> 2. Check message for spam clues, place results in headers
> 3. Upload checked version to server
> 4. Purge deleted message

give me the actual rules. not the made-up-my-own-syntax rules that don't
correspond to any evolution filter rules.

Jeff, don't bother, it's clear you're not reading my emails.  Those steps are what spambayes does, which I doubt your assertion that you know about spambayes.  As I have said before, there are no evo filter rules inplace.

Sorry for wasting your time by pointing out bugs in evo.

Mike