Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

perhaps you should have tried to explain better rather than it up to us
to *guess* ate your configuration.

you didn't ONCE explain what your configuration was, you just kept
asserting that Evolution was duplicating mails (which it is not, it's
your spambayes that is doing that).

Jeff